I made these for my Hot Chocolate Party. Once I got the hang of it, it’s really easy…plus I took out the trial and error for you guys, so it will really be a breeze!
Things you’ll need:
- 8 1/2″ X 11″ white paper (not cardstock)
- Scallop hole punch (like this one…I got mine at Hobby Lobby and it’s EK Success brand)
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Removable Glue Dots
- Use your border punch to punch holes on the top end of the paper (the shorter side). Punch all the way across and make sure the punches are right next to each other. You can see in my image that I turned the punch upside down and lined up the paper along the top, left edge.
- Place your paper on the Scoring Board and score on the edges and in the middle of each scallop.
- Turn the paper on the other side and score down the middle of the paper at 4.25 inches.
- Punch holes on the opposite side of the paper, using the scoring marks as a guide.
- Fold like a fan, the opposite direction for each fold and trim the end pieces with scissors (as shown).
- Use the Removable Glue Dots dispenser to place glue on the edge piece of the fan (only on one half of the edge) and fold in half.
- Place Removable Glue Dots on the first inside flap of the fan.
- Do the same for the opposite side of the fan, then repeat steps 1-8.
- Place Removable Glue Dots on the bottom edge of the fan and attach to the other fan you just made.
They turn out beautiful! I super glued the 2″ circles to the best looking side to make them even cuter. To stick them to a wall, use Tacky…it is a life saver! Check out my last post for more party tools and tips!