I’m so excited to offer this FREE printable! I needed a planner that was specific to party planning and instead of wasting a trip to the store, I decided to create my own. My blog post planner was such a hit that I wanted to share these as well…You’re WELCOME 😉 These are PERFECT for party planning. Plus, it’s in editable PDF, so you can also type up your plans in Adobe (be sure to download the latest version).
- brainstorming page with room for sketches and inspiration!
- party food planner where you can list your food ideas
- party food shopping list where you can keep track of your budget
- party decor planner where you can list your decor ideas and tutorials from the web
- party decor shopping list where you can keep track of your budget
- A monthly schedule and to do list
- A weekly schedule and to do list
- A vendor directory that you can organize by category
That’s right…8 pages! You’ll need to stick these in a folder or a binder with sheet protectors to really keep organized
Here is an example of the work I’ve been doing this week. I’ve said before that I’m a natural born disaster. I have to write everything down if I’m going to remember it. This week, I’m working on my Mother’s Day party photo shoot and this planner really helped me stay focused and plan out my schedule for the week. I am pretty much on track and getting it done along with raising two kids (ages 3 and 2, mind you) and doing custom work for my clients! It’s a life-saver I tell you! Here is what I did for my latest party:
These look really professional and would be great to take to a client interview. If you would like to get these custom made to match your business brand, contact me for a quote!
You can also find these in another color scheme on Kara’s Party Ideas!