I’m so excited to finally be posting this FREE Mother’s Day Printable today! I love the way my “Grandma Books” turned out and I’m sure you’ll love them too. A little confession: I HATE scrapbooking. I am so horrible at keeping up with memory books for my kids. My daughter has one from her first year…she’s almost four now, so that makes me a scrapbooking loser. It’s too bad for the Grandma’s in my family…because they have some pretty cute Grand kids.
That’s why I came up with the little scrapbook that you can download for FREE! This scrapbook is only 12 pages…baby steps, people. I can scrapbook 12 little pages. This book includes:
- Front Cover
- About Me Page
- Growth Page
- Hand Print Page
- Favorite Things Pages
- Picture Pages
- Drawing Pages
- A Year in Round Up Page
So pretty much everything you need to keep Grandma updated in one little project!
Seriously so much cuteness I can barely stand it!
To assemble books, you will need:
- Free Printable Set (for personal use only!)
- Heavy card stock or really nice printer paper
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Sewing Machine
- Print out the first four pages of the Grandma book.
- Flip them over then print the next pages (make sure you flip them the right way…just pay attention to the way your printer faces them).
- Fill in everything with writing, drawing, hand prints, etc. and then fold each page down the middle with the score board. I kept them under heavy books for a night so they would lie flat when folded.
- Next, sew down the middle.
And you’re done! It’s a really easy project that Grandma will LOVE!
Linked up to: