Grandma Book FREE Mother’s Day Printable

Grandma Book FREE Mother's Day Printable on www.strawberrymommycakes.com

I’m so excited to finally be posting this FREE Mother’s Day Printable today!  I love the way my “Grandma Books” turned out and I’m sure you’ll love them too.  A little confession: I HATE scrapbooking.  I am so horrible at keeping up with memory books for my kids.  My daughter has one from her first year…she’s almost four now, so that makes me a scrapbooking loser. It’s too bad for the Grandma’s in my family…because they have some pretty cute Grand kids.

Printable Grandma Book

That’s why I came up with the little scrapbook that you can download for FREE! This scrapbook is only 12 pages…baby steps, people.  I can scrapbook 12 little pages. This book includes:

• Front Cover
  • About Me Page
  • Growth Page
  • Hand Print Page
  • Favorite Things Pages
  • Picture Pages
  • Drawing Pages
  • A Year in Round Up Page

So pretty much everything you need to keep Grandma updated in one little project!

Grandma Book FREE Mother's Day Printable on www.strawberrymommycakes.com

Seriously so much cuteness I can barely stand it!

Download Boy Grandma Book

Download Girl Grandma Book

Grandma Book FREE Mother's Day Printable on www.strawberrymommycakes.com

To assemble books, you will need:

1. Print out the first four pages of the Grandma book.
  2. Flip them over then print the next pages (make sure you flip them the right way…just pay attention to the way your printer faces them).
  3. Fill in everything with writing, drawing, hand prints, etc. and then fold each page down the middle with the score board.  I kept them under heavy books for a night so they would lie flat when folded.
  4. Next, sew down the middle.

And you’re done!  It’s a really easy project that Grandma will LOVE!

Grandma Book FREE Mother's Day Printable on www.strawberrymommycakes.com

Enjoy!

Linked up to:

Friday chaosI Heart Nap Time

Like this post? Subscribe to get updates!

Comments

1. Ashley says

This is super cute BUT document assembly is restricted on your download so I couldn’t add my own pictures :( I know I’m in the 11th hour here for Mother’s Day but I’d still love to do it…such a clever idea!

• Erin says

Ashley- I printed out my pictures at walmart and cut them out…I did that for the scrapbook feel and the pictures look much better than printing them on a home computer…hope that helps!

2. laura says

Thanks for the cute booklet. Perfect for Great Grandma. You might want to be specific about which pages print on the back of which other pages. From the directions I assumed I printed on the back of the very first page, which is incorrect. After some trial and error I figured it out. Thanks again!

• Erin says

Hi Laura- You probably already did these, but you just need to flip them over after you print them. I know it’s confusing, but hopefully that helps!

3. Brooke says

Love this so much!! Did this for my mom and mother in law! It was very fun and of course they loved them!! I almost cried putting it together! Thanks so much! I always love your projects… We are on the same wave length!!

4. Agnes says

Thank you so much for this!!

Unfortunately it looks me about 7 attempts to get it right. The whole flipping thing got me totally confused. It took me over an hour to get it right. :o( And I’m usually pretty onto it but for some reason the pregnancy brain didn’t quite follow.

Thanks for a great resource though!!!

Trackbacks