I’m from New Mexico…so that means I put green chile on EVERYTHING. It’s the best flavor enhancer ever! Don’t like omelets? Add some green chile. Think pizza is awesome? Throw some green chile on it and make it more awesome. Tired of plain old hamburgers? Top it off with green chile. See? It goes on everything. I will never make chili without it. In fact, I already have a chili recipe on this blog that’s really similar, but they’re both so good…I had to share them with you.
This stew is so hearty and flavorful. It’s the perfect winter dish…and it’s so easy to make! Just throw everything in the crock pot!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut in 1" cubes
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 8 oz can diced green chile
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can black beans
- 1 c frozen corn
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1-2 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil up a skillet on medium heat. Add meat and brown for a minute, then add flour.
- Cook meat until it's browned on the outside (not cooked on the inside) and add to the crock pot.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients and cook on high for 4 hours.