This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartYourGrill
I can’t say enough good things about Hillshire Farm’s new American Craft Sausage! Not only is this grilling recipe delicious, it’s also the fastest meal I’ve ever made. I created a Chicago Dog “bar” and everyone added the toppings they liked. I used ALL the toppings because Chicago Dogs are wonderful and they’re even better with the Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage.
- 1 package Hillshire Farm American Craft Sausage (I used Jalapeno Cheddar)
- 1 tomato, diced
- sweet relish
- banana peppers
- pickle spears
- hot dog buns
- Heat your grill to medium low.
- Add sausage to grill. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, turning a couple times.
- While sausage is grilling, dice tomatoes.
- Dislpay other toppings in small bowls.
- Once sausage is done, add to hot dog bun and top with your favorite toppings!
Hillshire Farm’s American Craft Sausage is handcrafted to deliver AMAZING flavor. They only use the best cuts of pork and all natural ingredients (no nitrates or nitrates, and no MSG)…making these a much better option than hot dogs. You can buy them at Safeway Stores. I found mine in the meat section. Make sure you print out your $0.55 coupon before you head off to the store (runs from 7/14/2014 to 7/20/2014):
I loved having all the toppings available for everyone. It was nice that I didn’t have to create all the hot dogs and everyone had the perfect amount. Something like this would be great for a grilling party!
This sausage comes in three yummy flavors: jalapeno cheddar, garlic and onion, and smoky bourbon. I will definitely be trying the other flavors!