Chocolate & Peanut Butter lovers unite!
This is the most delicious, decadent, chocolatety goodness you can imagine.
It’s a super simple recipe that is no bake.
I make it for a church potluck and it was already completely empty halfway through the line.
Here is how you can make these No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars.
Look at all that tempting goodness…
- 22 individual Reese’s peanut butter cups (regular size), unwrapped and divided
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place 16 peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (if you use an 8x8, use 14 reese's)
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until chips and milk melt together.
- Once everything is melted, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan.
- Crumble remaining Reese’s peanut butter cups and sprinkle over top, pressing them lightly into the fudge.
- Cool on countertop until fudge reaches room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to harden completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Yields 32.