I don’t usually post anything about cleaning, but this product line is too great not to share. Norwex is an eco-friendly cleaning line that I fell in love with a few weeks ago. My friend, Aubrey, invited me to a Norwex party and I was extremely skeptical at first. She let me use some of her supplies over the weekend and I was absolutely FLOORED by the results.
Why was I floored, you ask? Because I used ZERO cleaning solutions. I cleaned my whole house with a couple of microfiber cloths and their amazing mop. Their enviro-cloths are antibacterial and actually kill germs better than using cleaning products. Don’t believe me? Watch this video:
I know…it’s cheesy, but you get the point. Silver is embedded into the microfibers and silver is naturally antibacterial. The microfibers suck up the germs and the silver kills them. It actually works. and they are completely safe to keep around children. Not only are these products completely chemical free and anti-bacterial, they also cut my cleaning time in half. The initial investment seems like a lot, but it actually saves me a lot of money in cleaning supplies. My must-have items from Norwex:
- Enviro Cloth- These babies will clean everything. I use them in my kitchen and bathrooms the most…but they’re also gentle enough to get stains off the carpet and couch.
- Window Cloth- This is my very favorite thing. Just get them wet and wipe your windows or stainless steel appliances down….completely streak free and no scrubbing!
- Mop Collection- I have tile throughout my house, so it’s a huge pain to clean. I love how this mop is really light so my arm isn’t killing me by the time I’m done. It’s really easy to fit it under hard to reach places. It also got my floors really clean and I only used water (and again, no scrubbing!)
- Bathroom Scrub Mitt- This will be my next purchase! Cleaning my bathroom was a breeze with this. I HATE cleaning the shower, but I just wiped it down on the scrubbing side while I was showering and dried it off with the microfiber when I was done.
- Toilet Brush System- I didn’t try this, but one of my friends LOVES this. It cleans your toilet without the harsh chemicals and the solution lasts for a year!
- Enviro Wand- This is the best duster out there. You will be astounded at how much dust this picks up (after you’ve already dusted…lol)
- Makeup Removal Cloths- I love these because I have super sensitive skin. I like to use them before my face wash at night, but I don’t need any face wash in the morning…so it makes my cleanser last twice as long!
You can wash these like you wash any other towel, but DO NOT use fabric softener! The key to these cloths is the static that picks up all the dirt and dust.
And, since Aubrey is so kind…everyone that purchases through my link will be entered to win over $70 in FREE product. So if you purchase a $16 Enviro Cloth, you could get everything in the image above FREE! It includes: Micro Cleaning Pads, Fridge So Fresh Fridge Deodorant, Laundry detergent, a scrub, window cloth, body cloth and an Enviro Cloth.
After you purchase using THIS LINK, come back here and enter your Order Number in the Rafflecopter below. After you do that, you can get more entries by liking Strawberry Mommycakes on Facebook, or following me on twitter, instagram and pinterest. Get 3 extra entries by signing up for my newsletter!
Okay…just wanted to make sure you were on your toes a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclaimer: I get credit for free product for every purchase through my link. All opinions in this post are entirely mine…but seriously, this stuff is amazing! I can’t say enough good things about this product line.